Provision of deck and subsea equipment for Hibernia Southern Extension project
Scope of works:
Technip were awarded a contract by Hibernia Management and Development Company Ltd. (HMDC) for the Hibernia Southern Extension project. This project is part of the continuing Hibernia field development.
The scope of work consisted of the installation of:
- 4 x 4” well jumpers fitted with gooseneck connectors
- 1 x 11” manifold jumper fitted with gooseneck connectors
Scope of supply:
Fisher Offshore were contracted by Technip to supply a diverse range of deck and subsea equipment for their scope which included:
- Aft (primary) 30Te hydraulic winch with constant tension and spooling gear
- 30Te hydraulic winch with constant tension, spooling gear and control stand
- Midship (secondary) 10Te hydraulic winch with spooling gear
- Forward (moon pool) winch = 3Te with constant tension
- 4 x hydraulic power units (HPUs)
- 2 x vertical deck sheaves
- 1 x 7Te subsea hydraulic grab with hot stabs and floats
A Fisher Offshore experienced technician supported the project mobilisation of this critical path scope, and once in field, 315 kilometers offshore Newfoundland and Labrador, operated our equipment for the duration of the project providing floating coverage.
For more information on the range of deck and subsea equipment James Fisher Offshore can supply contact us directly.