James Fisher Offshore's foldable telescopic marine cranes provide maximum manoeuvrability while saving valuable deck space.
Suitable for a variety of onshore and offshore applications, James Fisher Offshore's foldable and knuckle boom (cherry picker / HIAB) cranes are available for hire in varying lifting capacities, typically up to five tonnes with a maximum outreach of 21m.
Fully function tested, all our cranes are provided with a complete certification package.
Cranes are supplied mounted on skids with integrated or separate hydraulic power units (HPUs) and connection whips.
Full back-deck provisions are also available and our dedicated technicians are trained to install, operate and maintain cranes for ease and added reassurance.
- Knuckle boom articulation allows for compact storage, saving invaluable deck space.
- Folding arm increases operational flexibility / range of use enabling work to be completed closer to the pedestal radius.
- Lighter crane arms allow for greater payloads.
- Dual control ensures best line of sight at all times for ease of operation.
- All cranes can be provided with double fall configuration, allowing for increased safe working load.
- Safety latch hooks supplied as standard to prevent unsafe disengagement.
- Nikrom 350 piston rods and stainless steel pipes and fittings allow for long-term operation in harsh marine environments.
- All cranes provided with full certification package including operations and maintenance manual for user confidence.
- Carousel feeding
- Deck lifts
- Manoeuvring buoyancy modules