Capable of generating 20,000 psi, James Fisher Offshore's jetting pumps are ideal for applications demanding ultra-high pressure.
Designed for use with fresh water, James Fisher Offshore's high pressure jetting pumps provide a means of removing marine growth and cleaning vessels and offshore assets.
James Fisher Offshore is able to provide a range of jetting pumps for hire globally at short notice. A choice of connections allows for ease of equipment integration, and optional long-length lances provide added safety.
- Surface cleaning/preparation
- Tank/vessel cleaning
- Pipe cleaning
- Offshore structure cleaning
- Marine growth removal
For advice on the suitability of jetting pumps for your specific application, please contact James Fisher Offshore.
- Environmentally responsible cleaning method.
- Choice of connection for ease of equipment integration.
- Optional long-length lances provide added safety.
- Diesel driven.
- Negates the need for chemicals.
- Equipped with isolator, starter button and stop button.
- Available with externally mounted controls and gauges for ease of monitoring.
- Zone II certified units.
|WP12 jetting pump||WP12 jetting pump specification sheet (1.4 MB)|
|WP14 jetting pump||WP14 jetting pump specification sheet (1.4 MB)|
|WP16 jetting pump||WP16 jetting pump specification sheet (1.3 MB)|
|WP29 jetting pump||WP29 jetting pump specification sheet (1 MB)|
|WP30 jetting pump||WP30 jetting pump specification sheet (925 KB)|
|WP36 jetting pump||WP36 jetting pump specification sheet (1.6 MB)|