- Supplying pumping equipment to raise the Costa Concordia
- Halliburton fibre optic yard trial
- Bespoke flange stud cutting for Subsea 7
- Brent Alpha caisson repair
- Haewene Brim, Bluewater, mooring wire replacement
- Tetney sea line maintenance project
- Equipment spreads for Hess South Arne and IVRR
- Supporting Fugro Subsea Services Ltd. with equipment deployment in the North Sea
- Mobilising hydraulic winch package for Technip
- Taqa Harding DSV campaigns
- Dredging for Subsea 7 in the North Sea
- Full back deck provision for Technip IRM campaign
- Subsea 7 - BP West Nile Delta gas development
- Subsea umbilical removal for the Judy platform
- Supporting Bibby Subsea with IRM works
- Pull-in winch package for Technip/Chevron Bangka project
- Supplying hydraulic winch packages for Quad 204 FPSO project
- Installing and commissioning FPSO winch package alongside Bibby Offshore
- Provision of deck and subsea equipment for Hibernia Southern Extension project
- Gryphon Alpha FPSO winch and line monitoring package
- Enabling riser pull-in on the Dunlin Alpha platform
- BP Clair fibre optic installation
- Electrical umbilical pull-in for Callater Field development
- Undertaking preventative winch maintenance for Ensco
- JFO provides bespoke solutions on complex project off the Ivory Coast
- James Fisher Offshore supports Subsea 7 in Gorgon project
- Recovery and reinstallation of Ocean Installer mooring lines
- Nemo Link UXO Investigation
- Lancaster EPS Project
- TechnipFMC Enquest Kraken
- TechnipFMC/Repsol IRM
- Subsea 7 BP Atoll
- Cutting, dredging and recovery demonstration
- Premier Oil Balmoral Abex - Decommissioning
- Safaniya Demolition works
- DeepOcean Ghana, TEN project
- Abrasive Water Jet Cutting Case Study
- Safaniya Jacket Removal
- Seven Kestrel IRM
DeepOcean Ghana, TEN Project - EN09 Flowline Installation
Scope of Works
James Fisher Offshore (JFO) supported DeepOcean Ghana on the recent EN09 Tullow Oil TEN project - DeepOcean's longest and deepest flowline installation in its 20 year history.
The project was fast track and JFO collaborated with DeepOcean's team to plan, engineer and deliver suitable winch packages, which were critical to the success of the installation.
The subsea construction campaign n the deep-water Jubilee and Tweneboa, Enyenra, Ntomme (TEN) fields, offshore Ghana, enabled tie into the FPSO Prof. John Evans Atta Mills.
Scope of Supply
1 x HGG37-S Hydraulic winch for assisting the manoeuvering of the product through the client's vertical lay system on board the Polar Onyx.
1 x HGG25 Hydraulic fast constant tension winch with over 2000m of rope spooled onto the drum. The winch was used to hold the product as the subsea connection was lined up and made.
Associated deck equipment including HPU's, Running line monitors and wire routing sheaves.
JFO offshore personnel mobilised, operated and maintained the equipment provision throughout the project.