JFO's foldable telescopic marine cranes provide maximum manoeuvrability while saving valuable deck space.
Suitable for a variety of onshore and offshore applications, James Fisher Offshore's foldable and knuckleboom (cherry picker / HIAB) cranes are available in varying lifting capacities, typically up to 5 tonnes with a maximum outreach of 21m, for hire.
Fully function tested, all our cranes are provided with a complete certification package.
Cranes are supplied mounted on skids with integrated or separate hydraulic power units (HPUs) and connection whips.
Full back-deck provisions are also available and our dedicated technicians are trained to install, operate and maintain cranes for ease and added reassurance.
Features and benefits of our marine cranes include:
- Knuckle boom articulation allows for compact storage, saving invaluable deck space
- Folding arm increases operational flexibility / range of use enabling work to be completed closer to the pedestal radius
- Lighter crane arms allow for greater payloads
- Dual control ensures best line of sight at all times for ease of operation
- All cranes can be provided with double fall configuration, allowing for increased safe working load
- Safety latch hooks supplied as standard to prevent unsafe disengagement
- Nikrom 350 piston rods and stainless steel pipes and fittings allow for long-term operation in harsh marine environments
- All cranes provided with full certification package including operations and maintenance manual for user confidence
Foldable marine cranes are suitable for various applications including:
- Carousel feeding
- Deck lifts
- Manoeuvring buoyancy modules
Marine crane specification sheets: