Capable of generating 20,000 psi, JFO's jetting pumps are ideal for applications demanding ultra high pressure.
Designed for use with fresh water, JFO's high pressure jetting pumps provide a means of removing marine growth and cleaning vessels and offshore assets.
James Fisher Offshore is able to provide a range of jetting pumps for hire globally at short notice. A choice of connections allows for ease of equipment integration, and optional long-length lances provide added safety.
Jetting pumps can be used for:
- Surface cleaning/preparation
- Tank/vessel cleaning
- Pipe cleaning
- Offshore structure cleaning
- Marine growth removal
For advice on the suitability of jetting pumps for your specific application, please contact James Fisher Offshore.
Jetting pump features and benefits include:
- Environmentally responsible cleaning method
- Choice of connection for ease of equipment integration
- Optional long-length lances provide added safety
- Diesel driven
- Negates the need for chemicals
- Equipped with isolator, starter button and stop button
- Available with externally mounted controls and gauges for ease of monitoring
- Zone II certified units
Jetting pump specification sheets:
|WP12 jetting pump||WP12 jetting pump specification sheet (1.4 MB)|
|WP14 jetting pump||WP14 jetting pump specification sheet (1.4 MB)|
|WP16 jetting pump||WP16 jetting pump specification sheet (1.3 MB)|
|WP29 jetting pump||WP29 jetting pump specification sheet (1 MB)|
|WP30 jetting pump||WP30 jetting pump specification sheet (925 KB)|
|WP36 jetting pump||WP36 jetting pump specification sheet (1.6 MB)|