- James Fisher set to increase offshore decommissioning efficiencies for customers with acquisition of Subsea Engenuity Ltd
- James Fisher Offshore makes strides in the Netherlands
- JFO expands its reach with new Houston office
- The importance of collaboration: JFO and Aquatic
- Aquatic/JFO alliance off to successful start in the Americas
- JFO partners with Aquatic to deliver integrated offshore solutions
- JFO expands Ingersoll Rand partnership in Malaysia
- JFO colleagues do their bit for charity
- Singapore base broadens JFO's global reach
- Product portfolio increases as JFO targets new markets
- JFO builds for the future with appointment of new managing director
- £2m investment in integrated services completed
- Improving offshore safety through pneumatic winch courses
- Subsea innovation central to JFO's strategy
- JFO provides the tools to shape the future of diving training
- Partnership for single-source back deck solutions
- JFO relocates its Asian base to a strategic offshore hub
- North Sea specialists
- James Fisher Offshore sponsors water stations for Run Garioch 2018
- Subsea Expo 2018
- The Meldrum Mechs and JFO
- JFO in the Community
- JFO Wheely Big Challenge
- JFO and First Subsea launch decom solution
- James Fisher Offshore's advanced abrasive cutting technology
- JFO mobilises abrasive cutting to the Saudi Kingdom
- JFO grows Middle East footprint
- James Fisher Offshore supporting NPCC with offshore decommissioning
- James Fisher Subsea Excavation Merges with James Fisher Offshore
- 35% cost-reductions for our global decommissioning customers
- Delivering efficiencies and building resilience
- New Release Animation
- Looking to the future
- James Fisher Offshore adapts new structure to meet its customers' evolving requirements
- Going Global Winners
- JFO Well Abandonment Capabilities
- Great timing to start at global decom specialist
- James Fisher to address needs of expanding decommissioning market with launch of dedicated business line
- Energy Voice - James Fisher Decommissioning
North Sea specialists
Major single-source subsea maintenance support contract for James Fisher Offshore.
A valued long-term relationship with a major subsea contractor has resulted in James Fisher Offshore (JFO) being awarded a contract to be sole supplier of inspection, repair and maintenance (IRM) campaigns in the North Sea.
As a respected specialist equipment and personnel provider for subsea and topside projects, JFO will now be providing full vessel back-deck and subsea tooling equipment including cutting, tooling and diving spreads, marine cranes as well as diver dredge and subsea cleaning spreads for the duration of a significant 170-day summer campaign.
JFO's business development manager, Chris Reid says:
"We have developed an excellent relationship with this client over a number of years, with JFO developing bespoke equipment spreads and services to ensure projects are efficient and safe.
"Our unique way of operating enables us to be very responsive to our client's needs, with the on-going IRM campaigns in the North Sea being a perfect example. We look forward to continuing working together throughout the summer and beyond."
This contract seals JFO's strong position as the only company in this sector that can provide such a wide spread of services, setting it apart from its competition. These smart, integrated packages deliver reduced project costs and improved operational efficiency and make JFO a strong contender for future contracts along these lines in Asia and the Gulf of Mexico.
JFO has long been a trusted provider to the subsea industry, but managing director, Jack Davidson and Chris Reid have been working extensively with Ian Hughes at sister company, James Fisher Marine Services to pull together the concept of an integrated full-service offering for some time.
As a consequence, the client will benefit from equipment efficiencies and the reassuring knowledge that its team can pick up the phone at any time and have its needs catered for by JFO's dedicated project team.