- James Fisher set to increase offshore decommissioning efficiencies for customers with acquisition of Subsea Engenuity Ltd
- James Fisher Offshore makes strides in the Netherlands
- JFO expands its reach with new Houston office
- The importance of collaboration: JFO and Aquatic
- Aquatic/JFO alliance off to successful start in the Americas
- JFO partners with Aquatic to deliver integrated offshore solutions
- JFO expands Ingersoll Rand partnership in Malaysia
- JFO colleagues do their bit for charity
- Singapore base broadens JFO's global reach
- Product portfolio increases as JFO targets new markets
- JFO builds for the future with appointment of new managing director
- £2m investment in integrated services completed
- Improving offshore safety through pneumatic winch courses
- Subsea innovation central to JFO's strategy
- JFO provides the tools to shape the future of diving training
- Partnership for single-source back deck solutions
- JFO relocates its Asian base to a strategic offshore hub
- North Sea specialists
- James Fisher Offshore sponsors water stations for Run Garioch 2018
- Subsea Expo 2018
- The Meldrum Mechs and JFO
- JFO in the Community
- JFO Wheely Big Challenge
- JFO and First Subsea launch decom solution
- James Fisher Offshore's advanced abrasive cutting technology
- JFO mobilises abrasive cutting to the Saudi Kingdom
- JFO grows Middle East footprint
- James Fisher Offshore supporting NPCC with offshore decommissioning
- James Fisher Subsea Excavation Merges with James Fisher Offshore
- 35% cost-reductions for our global decommissioning customers
- Delivering efficiencies and building resilience
- New Release Animation
- Looking to the future
- James Fisher Offshore adapts new structure to meet its customers' evolving requirements
- Going Global Winners
- JFO Well Abandonment Capabilities
JFO relocates its Asian base to a strategic offshore hub
James Fisher Offshore relocates its Asian operations to support customers in the strategic offshore hub of Johor Bahru.
James Fisher Offshore (JFO), a specialist subsea and topside service provider, has relocated its Asian Pacific facilities to Johor Bahru, to deliver localised support to its customers operating in a significant offshore hub within a thriving oil and gas region.
JFO has expanded into a strategically located base to provide support to its customer's deep water mobilisations, enabling a reduction in the supply chain with its extensive equipment fleet, as well as supporting increased operational efficiency for subsea construction, drilling, and decommissioning projects and our customer's critical path activities.
Having already operated from Singapore for over a year, this relocation and expansion will enable JFO to deliver enhanced support its customers in the provision of subsea and topside equipment and services, including being the sole distributor of Ingersoll Rand material handling equipment in the Malaysia.
JFO's managing director Jack Davidson explains;
"During the next 5 years this region is expected to become a major oil and gas market due to its significant growth and this relocation means we are brilliantly placed to deliver specialist subsea and topside services to support key customers.
"Our strength lies in being able to combine our specialist services, products and personnel into a tailored solution for complex subsea projects, utilising our extensive experience and expertise to provide cost effective and fully optimised methodologies that our customers can benefit from. Our ambitious regional growth strategy very much underpins our focus on continuing to provide reliable integrated solutions to the energy industry."