- James Fisher set to increase offshore decommissioning efficiencies for customers with acquisition of Subsea Engenuity Ltd
- James Fisher Offshore makes strides in the Netherlands
- JFO expands its reach with new Houston office
- The importance of collaboration: JFO and Aquatic
- Aquatic/JFO alliance off to successful start in the Americas
- JFO partners with Aquatic to deliver integrated offshore solutions
- JFO expands Ingersoll Rand partnership in Malaysia
- JFO colleagues do their bit for charity
- Singapore base broadens JFO's global reach
- Product portfolio increases as JFO targets new markets
- JFO builds for the future with appointment of new managing director
- £2m investment in integrated services completed
- Improving offshore safety through pneumatic winch courses
- Subsea innovation central to JFO's strategy
- JFO provides the tools to shape the future of diving training
- Partnership for single-source back deck solutions
- JFO relocates its Asian base to a strategic offshore hub
- North Sea specialists
- James Fisher Offshore sponsors water stations for Run Garioch 2018
- Subsea Expo 2018
- The Meldrum Mechs and JFO
- JFO in the Community
- JFO Wheely Big Challenge
- JFO and First Subsea launch decom solution
- James Fisher Offshore's advanced abrasive cutting technology
- JFO mobilises abrasive cutting to the Saudi Kingdom
- JFO grows Middle East footprint
- James Fisher Offshore supporting NPCC with offshore decommissioning
- James Fisher Subsea Excavation Merges with James Fisher Offshore
- 35% cost-reductions for our global decommissioning customers
- Delivering efficiencies and building resilience
- New Release Animation
- Looking to the future
- James Fisher Offshore adapts new structure to meet its customers' evolving requirements
- Going Global Winners
- JFO Well Abandonment Capabilities
Growing Middle East footprint for James Fisher Offshore.
JFO regional hubs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) and United Arab Emirates (UAE) support regional decommissioning projects.
JFO Exports decommissioning expertise, experience and innovation.
Reduced mobilisation time and cost for regional activity
James Fisher Offshore (JFO), a global provider of specialist offshore engineering solutions, pledges to deliver significant efficiencies across multiple regional projects by enhancing its Middle Eastern footprint, establishing bases in Saudi Arabia and Dubai.
JFO’s commitment to the region follows a series of project wins for its pioneering ultra-high-pressure abrasive cutting solution, that will be resourced and managed in country.
Ross Anderson, regional manager – Middle East comments;
“Our JFO hub in al-Khobar in the Saudi Kingdom not only allows us to engage with project supply chains and relevant stakeholders, but from this base we can deploy equipment locally, including our hydraulic winches, subsea demolition tools and advanced abrasive cutting system. We are also providing in region expertise and full project support.
Similarly, from our Dubai office we are providing engineering support, account management, equipment and personnel mobilisation.
Our ability to support our clients and trade from these regional bases, streamlines the commercial process, reduces mobilisation time and costs and provides assurance to our customers of our commitment and ability to deliver as their supporting contractor.”
The Middle East is a key market for JFO where the business is creating measurable efficiencies for some of the region’s most notable decommissioning projects. There are an estimated 1,000 assets and over 3,000 wells set to exceed their operational life expectancy over the next 20 years.