- JFO expands its reach with new Houston office
- The importance of collaboration: JFO and Aquatic
- Aquatic/JFO alliance off to successful start in the Americas
- JFO partners with Aquatic to deliver integrated offshore solutions
- JFO expands Ingersoll Rand partnership in Malaysia
- JFO colleagues do their bit for charity
- Singapore base broadens JFO's global reach
- Product portfolio increases as JFO targets new markets
- JFO builds for the future with appointment of new managing director
- £2m investment in integrated services completed
- Improving offshore safety through pneumatic winch courses
- Subsea innovation central to JFO's strategy
- JFO provides the tools to shape the future of diving training
- Partnership for single-source back deck solutions
- JFO relocates its Asian base to a strategic offshore hub
- North Sea specialists
- James Fisher Offshore sponsors water stations for Run Garioch 2018
- Subsea Expo 2018
- The Meldrum Mechs and JFO
JFO expand its reach with new Houston office
James Fisher Offshore has announced its expansion into the Americas with the opening of an office in Houston, Texas.
Expanding its first class marine and subsea support capabilities to mirror their clients ever increasing geographical reach, James Fisher Offshore (JFO) has launched an Americas base with an office in Houston, Texas and operational base in Morgan City, Louisianna.
This new base will offer clients greater convenience and ensure rapid mobilisation for projects throughout the Gulf of Mexico and beyond.
JFO recently shipped its second spread of hydraulic and pneumatic winches, HPU’s and various subsea tooling to the new facility, which will compliment our existing fleet already servicing the region and further enhances its commitment to the Americas market.
For more information on the services offered from this new JFO base, read our James Fisher Offshore Americas brochure.