- James Fisher set to increase offshore decommissioning efficiencies for customers with acquisition of Subsea Engenuity Ltd
- James Fisher Offshore makes strides in the Netherlands
- JFO expands its reach with new Houston office
- The importance of collaboration: JFO and Aquatic
- Aquatic/JFO alliance off to successful start in the Americas
- JFO partners with Aquatic to deliver integrated offshore solutions
- JFO expands Ingersoll Rand partnership in Malaysia
- JFO colleagues do their bit for charity
- Singapore base broadens JFO's global reach
- Product portfolio increases as JFO targets new markets
- JFO builds for the future with appointment of new managing director
- £2m investment in integrated services completed
- Improving offshore safety through pneumatic winch courses
- Subsea innovation central to JFO's strategy
- JFO provides the tools to shape the future of diving training
- Partnership for single-source back deck solutions
- JFO relocates its Asian base to a strategic offshore hub
- North Sea specialists
- James Fisher Offshore sponsors water stations for Run Garioch 2018
- Subsea Expo 2018
- The Meldrum Mechs and JFO
- JFO in the Community
- JFO Wheely Big Challenge
- JFO and First Subsea launch decom solution
- James Fisher Offshore's advanced abrasive cutting technology
- JFO mobilises abrasive cutting to the Saudi Kingdom
- JFO grows Middle East footprint
- James Fisher Offshore supporting NPCC with offshore decommissioning
- James Fisher Subsea Excavation Merges with James Fisher Offshore
- 35% cost-reductions for our global decommissioning customers
- Delivering efficiencies and building resilience
- New Release Animation
- Looking to the future
- James Fisher Offshore adapts new structure to meet its customers' evolving requirements
- Going Global Winners
- JFO Well Abandonment Capabilities
- Great timing to start at global decom specialist
- James Fisher to address needs of expanding decommissioning market with launch of dedicated business line
- Energy Voice - James Fisher Decommissioning
JFO responds to demand in offshore training
James Fisher Offshore improves offshore safety through pneumatic winch courses in partnership with Ingersoll Rand.
James Fisher Offshore has recently established a unique introductory pneumatic winch course at its Aberdeenshire facility in partnership with Ingersoll Rand.
The programme aims to give offshore personnel valuable experience for working in the field, giving attendees an insight into the application, installation, testing, basic maintenance and trouble shooting of the Ingersoll Rand range of winches we supply. The uptake in the course has been pleasing with a range of Aberdeen based drilling contractors putting a number of employees forward to take part.
This training will not only improve processes offshore but will ensure ultimate safety when operating the equipment; a vital point when considering investing in the education of your workforce.
JFO identified the need for education within its workplace and as a result is now offering a range of training including providing opportunities for further education, apprenticeships and various graduate leadership programmes.
The education of staff within the energy sector is imperative to the industry as a whole and James Fisher Offshore's managing director, Jack Davidson, believes companies need to continue to stress its importance. The benefits of developing a programme of training are vast and when coupled together with investment in new technology will undoubtedly stand a company in good stead for its future.
The company’s sales manager Graeme Brand explains:
“Fisher Offshore is about far more than simply providing equipment. We now have the facilities and the expertise to provide a fully integrated package to clients and the introduction of this unique training course is another step forward in enhancing this offering.”