- JFO expands its reach with new Houston office
- The importance of collaboration: JFO and Aquatic
- Aquatic/JFO alliance off to successful start in the Americas
- JFO partners with Aquatic to deliver integrated offshore solutions
- JFO expands Ingersoll Rand partnership in Malaysia
- JFO colleagues do their bit for charity
- Singapore base broadens JFO's global reach
- Product portfolio increases as JFO targets new markets
- JFO builds for the future with appointment of new managing director
- £2m investment in integrated services completed
- Improving offshore safety through pneumatic winch courses
- Subsea innovation central to JFO's strategy
- JFO provides the tools to shape the future of diving training
- Partnership for single-source back deck solutions
- JFO relocates its Asian base to a strategic offshore hub
- North Sea specialists
- James Fisher Offshore sponsors water stations for Run Garioch 2018
- Subsea Expo 2018
- The Meldrum Mechs and JFO
- JFO in the Community
- JFO Wheely Big Challenge
- JFO and First Subsea launch decom solution
- James Fisher Offshore's advanced abrasive cutting technology
- JFO mobilises abrasive cutting to the Saudi Kingdom
- JFO grows Middle East footprint
- James Fisher Offshore supporting NPCC with offshore decommissioning
- James Fisher Subsea Excavation Merges with James Fisher Offshore
- 35% cost-reductions for our global decommissioning customers
- Delivering efficiencies and building resilience
- New Release Animation
- Looking to the future
- James Fisher Offshore adapts new structure to meet its customers' evolving requirements
- Going Global Winners
Going Global Winners
We are thrilled to announce that James Fisher Offshore has won this year’s ‘Going Global’ Northern Star Business award from the Aberdeen and Grampian Chamber of Commerce (AGCC). An award which is honoured to a company who has made an impact overseas and demonstrated successful international growth.
Against an unpredictable and challenging operational climate of oil recession and COVID-19, we have pulled together to achieve remarkable results for our customers and the subsea industry as a whole, and this is testament to the dedication and hard work of the JFO global team.
The AGCC Northern Star Business Awards recognise the hard work undertaken by hundreds of local businesses to make a positive impact on their people, their customers and their communities.
Customer First, Driving Sustainability, Family Business, Going Global, Inspiration from Innovation, Inspiring Futures, Making the Difference, Marketing Magic, Staff Matter, Student Placement, Rising Star and Business of the Year.
This year the AGCC received a record 130 plus nominations with 48 finalists across the 12 categories.