- Supplying pumping equipment to raise the Costa Concordia
- Halliburton fibre optic yard trial
- Bespoke flange stud cutting for Subsea 7
- Brent Alpha caisson repair
- Haewene Brim, Bluewater, mooring wire replacement
- Tetney sea line maintenance project
- Equipment spreads for Hess South Arne and IVRR
- Supporting Fugro Subsea Services Ltd. with equipment deployment in the North Sea
- Mobilising hydraulic winch package for Technip
- Taqa Harding DSV campaigns
- Dredging for Subsea 7 in the North Sea
- Full back deck provision for Technip IRM campaign
- Subsea 7 - BP West Nile Delta gas development
- Subsea umbilical removal for the Judy platform
- Supporting Bibby Subsea with IRM works
- Pull-in winch package for Technip/Chevron Bangka project
- Supplying hydraulic winch packages for Quad 204 FPSO project
- Installing and commissioning FPSO winch package alongside Bibby Offshore
- Provision of deck and subsea equipment for Hibernia Southern Extension project
- Gryphon Alpha FPSO winch and line monitoring package
- Enabling riser pull-in on the Dunlin Alpha platform
- BP Clair fibre optic installation
- Electrical umbilical pull-in for Callater Field development
- Undertaking preventative winch maintenance for Ensco
- JFO provides bespoke solutions on complex project off the Ivory Coast
- James Fisher Offshore supports Subsea 7 in Gorgon project
- Recovery and reinstallation of Ocean Installer mooring lines
- Nemo Link UXO Investigation
- Lancaster EPS Project
- TechnipFMC Enquest Kraken
- TechnipFMC/Repsol IRM
- Subsea 7 BP Atoll
- Cutting, dredging and recovery demonstration
- Premier Oil Balmoral Abex - Decommissioning
- Safaniya Demolition works
- DeepOcean Ghana, TEN project
- Abrasive Water Jet Cutting Case Study
- Safaniya Jacket Removal
TechnipFMC, Enquest Kraken
Scope of Works
The Kraken project is a heavy oil development with a total of twenty five wells, consisting of fourteen production wells and eleven water injection wells, split over three separate fields, Kraken North, Kraken Central and Kraken South.
The Kraken field is located 400 kilometers North-East of Aberdeen and 130 kilometers East of Shetland in water depths of approximately 120 meters.
Once in production, the Kraken FPSO is expected to act as a hub for future discoveries in the area.
Scope of Supply
James Fisher Offshore (JFO) were contracted by TechnipFMC to supply multiple deck equipment packages for separate work scopes throughout 2015, 2016 and 2017.
Our extensive scope of supply included:
- Hydraulic winches ranging from 5Te to 40Te
- Marine cranes
- Diesel and Electric HPU's
- FA5i Air Winch
- Air compressor and pig
- Deck swivel fairlead.
JFO's early engagement and experience of similar work scopes, assisted our client from initial concept to successful delivery of the the campaigns to date.
Once in field, JFO's equipment and 24 hour experienced technicians were key to the completion of these critical work scopes.