- Supplying pumping equipment to raise the Costa Concordia
- Halliburton fibre optic yard trial
- Bespoke flange stud cutting for Subsea 7
- Brent Alpha caisson repair
- Haewene Brim, Bluewater, mooring wire replacement
- Tetney sea line maintenance project
- Equipment spreads for Hess South Arne and IVRR
- Supporting Fugro Subsea Services Ltd. with equipment deployment in the North Sea
- Mobilising hydraulic winch package for Technip
- Taqa Harding DSV campaigns
- Dredging for Subsea 7 in the North Sea
- Full back deck provision for Technip IRM campaign
- Subsea 7 - BP West Nile Delta gas development
- Subsea umbilical removal for the Judy platform
- Supporting Bibby Subsea with IRM works
- Pull-in winch package for Technip/Chevron Bangka project
- Supplying hydraulic winch packages for Quad 204 FPSO project
- Installing and commissioning FPSO winch package alongside Bibby Offshore
- Provision of deck and subsea equipment for Hibernia Southern Extension project
- Gryphon Alpha FPSO winch and line monitoring package
- Enabling riser pull-in on the Dunlin Alpha platform
- BP Clair fibre optic installation
- Electrical umbilical pull-in for Callater Field development
- Undertaking preventative winch maintenance for Ensco
- JFO provides bespoke solutions on complex project off the Ivory Coast
- James Fisher Offshore supports Subsea 7 in Gorgon project
- Recovery and reinstallation of Ocean Installer mooring lines
- Nemo Link UXO Investigation
- Lancaster EPS Project
- TechnipFMC Enquest Kraken
- TechnipFMC/Repsol IRM
- Subsea 7 BP Atoll
- Cutting, dredging and recovery demonstration
- Premier Oil Balmoral Abex - Decommissioning
- Safaniya Demolition works
- DeepOcean Ghana, TEN project
- Abrasive Water Jet Cutting Case Study
- Safaniya Jacket Removal
Supplying hydraulic winch packages for Quad 204 FPSO project
Scope of works:
The Quad 204 project, involves replacing the existing Schiehallion production facility with a new purpose built floating production, storage and offloading vessel (FPSO), and installing extensive new subsea infrastructure.
The work scope for the Quad 204 project involved the installation of a new, turret-moored FPSO together with moorings and anchors at the same location as the existing Schiehallion FPSO.
As part of the project, the existing FPSO together with its moorings was removed. The fields, located in the UK sector of the North Sea, were tied-back to the Talisman-operated Fulmar A platform and the Premier-operated Balmoral floating production vessel, respectively.
Scope of supply:
James Fisher Offshore (JFO) were contracted by Technip to supply multiple hydraulic winch packages to assist with the bundled jumper installation, including:
- 2 x 30Te hydraulic winches
- 1 x 10Te hydraulic winch
- 1 x 5Te hydraulic winch
- 4 x hydraulic power units (HPUs)
Our project team were involved from the early stages of the project including attending mobilisation HIRA for the work scope.
JFO supplied remote control stations to enable the winch operators to be positioned in the optimum and safest location of operations. Bespoke bases were also fabricated for the winches to meet vessel requirements.
Once in field, JFO’s equipment and 24 hour, experienced technicians were key to the completion of this critical path scope.
For more information on winch packages contact James Fisher Offshore.