- Supplying pumping equipment to raise the Costa Concordia
- Enquest Heather platform equipment servicing
- Halliburton fibre optic yard trial
- Bespoke flange stud cutting for Subsea 7
- Brent Alpha caisson repair
- Haewene Brim, Bluewater, mooring wire replacement
- Tetney sea line maintenance project
- Equipment spreads for Hess South Arne and IVRR
- Supporting Fugro Subsea Services Ltd. with equipment deployment in the North Sea
- Mobilising hydraulic winch package for Technip
- Taqa Harding DSV campaigns
- Dredging for Subsea 7 in the North Sea
- Full back deck provision for Technip IRM campaign
- Subsea 7 - BP West Nile Delta gas development
- Subsea umbilical removal for the Judy platform
- Supporting Bibby Subsea with IRM works
- Pull-in winch package for Technip/Chevron Bangka project
- Supplying hydraulic winch packages for Quad 204 FPSO project
- Installing and commissioning FPSO winch package alongside Bibby Offshore
- Provision of deck and subsea equipment for Hibernia Southern Extension project
- Gryphon Alpha FPSO winch and line monitoring package
- Enabling riser pull-in on the Dunlin Alpha platform
- BP Clair fibre optic installation
- Electrical umbilical pull-in for Callater Field development
- Undertaking preventative winch maintenance for Ensco
- JFO provides bespoke solutions on complex project off the Ivory Coast
- James Fisher Offshore supports Subsea 7 in Gorgon project
- Recovery and reinstallation of Ocean Installer mooring lines
- Nemo Link UXO Investigation
Enquest Heather platform equipment servicing
Working closely alongside KCA Deutag's project delivery team, James Fisher Offshore's rig reactivation team worked to ensure the QHSE management and project timeline expectations were understood and achievable.
- 60Te BOP handling system
- 5Te drill floor winch package
- Portable utility winch package
- Dedicated 150kg man riding winches
All equipment was checked against documentation provided by KCA Deutag, visually inspected and function tested to confirm its condition. Our OEM trained and fully certified pneumatic technicians then provided a full inspection and strip down, creating a detailed engineers' report whilst doing so.
JFO utilised a large stock of OEM spare parts to reduce lead times and to achieve the rebuild ahead of schedule. Adopting our client's variation of change management process and regular scheduled site visits provided complete visibility of project progress and testing verification.
Re-certification and testing
Upon completion of the rebuild, the utility winches, man-riding winches and BOP handling system were function tested. Load tests were conducted as per manufacturers' guidelines under the supervision of client / third party inspector. Pre-mobilisation requirements were then adhered to, to allow for a seamless offshore installation.
Read the full Enquest Heather platform case study.