|Fabrication: Fisher Offshore’s fabrication capabilities include assembly, painting and finishing. Fisher Offshore (Fabrication) offers customers a full subcontract fabrication service, which is competitively priced and based on the highest quality standards.
The team at Fisher Offshore (Fabrication) takes pride in their ability to fabricate a wide variety of components and products to meet clients’ needs, budgets and deadlines.
Fisher Offshore’s (Fabrication) extensive range of fabrication equipment and capabilities includes:
- 1 x 10 tonne overhead crane
- 1 x Pearson guillotine - 3050mm wide x 12mm shear
- 1 x ADIRA150 tonne press brake - 3050mm wide c/w various tooling
- 1 x Morgan Rushworth plate roller: 2m wide
- 1 x Piranha P50 metal worker: (shear, notch & punch holes.)
- 1 x Sterling 550 twin pillar band saw; capable of cutting sections 550x550mm
- 2 x Belt Grinders: 1 x 6” & 1 x 3”
- 1 x Advanced Cutting System magic eye profile burner
- 1 x Asquith Archdale 6’ radial drill
- 2 x pillar drills
- 1 x Wolf 200mm pedestal grinder
- Oxy acetylene burning plants
- Lincoln welding fume extractors
- MIG, MMA, & TIG welding plants Capability to weld mild steel, stainless steel & aluminium Qualified to ASME 1X, AWS D1.1 & BS EN 288 PT3 (mild steel) Latest specification Paint & Finish facility Mechanical / Electrical / Hydraulic / Pneumatic controls package completion.
To enquire about Fisher Offshore’s fabrication capabilities, click here.